You are here
What We Believe
- We believe in one God, existing in three co-equal persons but sharing one essence; who is infinitely perfect in all His qualities and characteristics and has eternally existed.
- We believe that the Bible is the literal word of God, without error, eternal, and perfect; used as the ultimate authority for all things. The entire Bible (66 books), in the original manuscripts, is the inspired word of God written through the personality and will of the human authors by inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, fully God and fully man, born of the virgin Mary, second person of the Trinity. Jesus came to die on a cross to take away sin and to satisfy the wrath of God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, fully God and abides in the believer as a sign and seal of redemption.
- We believe that men and women are created in the image of God and for God's glory, are equal in value and dignity but differ in function and role and from birth are in a state of sin and guilt because of the Fall of Adam and are in desperate need of Redemption.
- We believe salvation is a Sovereign work of God and accomplished completely by the power of God, through the gift of faith, made possible by the life, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the eternal security of each believer claiming salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe God's plan is to return to earth and establish His kingdom.
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
- The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe.