You are here
What We Believe
At Grace Hill Fellowship we love and believe in the importance of the three institutions ordained by God:
- Civil Government
- The Local Church
We also believe that there are several key doctrines found in the Bible that we as believers are bound to.
- The Inerrant and Inspired Scripture
- One true God existing in three persons
- Total depravity of man
- Virgin birth of Jesus
- Salvation by grace alone
- Justification and Sanctification of the believer
- Eternal security of the believer
- Autonomy of the local Church
- Ordinances of Baptism by Immersion and the Lord's Supper
- Literal, personal, and visible return of Jesus Christ.